Disruptive events can quickly overwhelm your employees, and productivity can stall. Sometimes it’s an unexpected midnight crisis. Sometimes it’s a planned organizational shift. When an event occurs – we’ll be there for you. Whether you are a current customer, have an EAP, or have no EAP, our behavioral risk managers will partner with your appointed staff to create an effective plan to support your organization’s unique needs. Our team is trained to help before, during, and after your disruptive event to reduce the psychological impact and accelerate the recovery process. Call us to discuss your needs.
WHAT ARE DISRUPTIVE EVENTS?
- Workplace violence
- The unexpected death of an employee
- Loss of a team member’s child
- A reduction in force in the workplace
- Mergers or acquisitions
- An industrial accident
- A robbery
- A fire or other natural disaster
- An active shooter event or other violent events
- Workers who witness a traumatic event
HOW DO WE HELP?
- Develop a response plan for unexpected situations
- Guide leaders on action steps to take before, during, and after an event
- Assistance in effective communications with employees
- Coaching on how to handle media inquiries and coverage
- On-site presence to assist employees
- Consult on how to plan for the care of the workforce
- Ongoing care for those affected