Special events made especially for you!
This is the time of year we normally get together and provide many educational and entertaining events where we engage with all of you. But this time, it’s better to be virtual. So, we’ve created something a little different to keep you educated, entertained, and confident in your leadership skills! We miss seeing all of you in person. Right now, this is the next best thing! And it really IS a good thing. We’ve created many ways to connect and learn. Here’s what’s happening soon!
All events happen eastern time.
- June 16: Employer Re-boarding (10 – 11:00 a.m.): You’ll leave knowing how First Sun EAP can support you with a successful re-boarding and resources available to support your employees. Register Now.
- June 18: Healthy Return-to-Work for Employees (Noon – 1:00 p.m.): As an employee, you may be concerned about what returning to work looks like. Attend this webinar for ways to enhance your physical and psychological safety and learn valuable communication tips to use with co-workers. Register Now.
- FRIDAYS in June: What’s Important Now (WIN) Leaders share their issues, thoughts, and experiences bi-weekly. Join the discussion. Get more details.
RECORDED & PAST EVENTS
- Psychology of a Pandemic: Dr. Steven Taylor, Professor and Clinical Psychologist, Department of Psychiatry, University of Vancouver, Canada. Listen to the recording.
- Podcast: Well, hello leader! Listen to a podcast. Learn more.
- The Crisis of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Anxiety. Listen to the webinar. Bonus: Guide to Living with Worry and Anxiety.
- Please see more webinars on our COVID-19 resource page.